Breed Classifications – Effective January 1, 2014
- Must possess Chester White Breed characteristics.
- Must be ear notched within 7 days of birth.
- Must be solid white in color, no color on the skin larger than a silver dollar, no colored hair.
- Any skin pigmentation other than white that exceeds five in number are disqualified.
- Ears must be down and medium size.
- Any signs of weighed ear tags or evidence of past existence of such ear tags are determined to be not permissible and are grounds for disqualification.
- All boars and gilts must have six (6) functional teats on each side for exhibition.
Questions, call the Certified Pedigreed Swine office at (309) 691-0151.