Breed Classifications – Effective January 1, 2014
- Must possess Chester White Breed characteristics.
- Must be ear notched within 7 days of birth.
- Must be solid white in color, no color on the skin larger than a silver dollar, no colored hair.
- Any skin pigmentation other than white that exceeds five in number are disqualified.
- Ears must be down and medium size.
- Any signs of weighed ear tags or evidence of past existence of such ear tags are determined to be not permissible and are grounds for disqualification.
Questions, call the Certified Pedigreed Swine office at (309) 691-0151.